IGNORED

Preliminary pics of ZCON

westpak

From ten feet. Don't get me started. Check out my picture of your fender in the gallery, Rog.

I did (drool).

I wondered who the incredibly Atistic, and talented individual was that captured that moment.

That picture would look great hanging on the wall in the trailer...dontchthink?

Sadly, I never did get to meet Burt, He was pointed out to me, but engrossed in a conversation. His car was quite beautiful, but there was a good dose of third party parts under the hood and on the bumpers. Still, a very nice car-with proper colored taillight surrounds....

Will

PS, Chris, how did you get the "centerfold" quality in your fender photographs-they are downright sexy! I checked and couldn't find subliminal additions...

Will

This one was shot with a flash bounce indoors under fluorescent lighting and a polarize filter. I played around with the filter until I got the reflections I wanted and guessed on the flash. It worked out pretty good. Of course, I crop the pictures in the studio to get the frame I want. These both are pretty tight crops, but I was looking for a lot of graphic impact. Thanks for the compliments.

post-4148-14150801450987_thumb.jpg

This is Roger's "Z Wolf". I took this shot outside with 200 speed film and a star filter. It is stopped down pretty hard because of the light from the stars. Still, there are a couple of reflections I didn't want to have.

Chris

You have brought out more beauty than I thought possible from an already "beautyfull" car...and that isn't quite right in your eyes...

WOW!

Will

The pictures that have been posted are spectacular. I had the misfortune of having a fogged up lens on my camera and did get any pics of my 280Z in the car show. If anyone got a pic of my blue 280Z (#217) with Texas plates, I would greatly appreciate an email copy.

Thanks,

Bill