I have to find these!!! - Page 7 - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

I have to find these!!!

Featured Replies

What does the extra "M" stand for?

No slight intended, just trying to figure if there has been a change to the age old Laughing My Freaking A$$ Off to ???

E

I noticed that too, I think it is for "mother" as in laughing my mother f.. a$$ off. LOL

Oh, I give up. Hope you find the wheels you want, Darbji.

HAHA ^_^

Don't worry Darb, I'm not suggesting these but was looking on Ebay

and came across something that might interest everybody.

Remember the A-Team LOL

http://cgi.ebay.com/A-Team-Van-Style-Wheels-Turbo-Vec-Vector-Turbine-RARE_W0QQitemZ140167477558QQihZ004QQcategoryZ100952QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

~Z~

Too bad is just for 2 and 5 lug .

And different from the style she originally posted, and in England.

Yep, the only ones in Darbji's style keep turning up in 5 lugs.

It should be coming time for a 4 lug set to turn up since it's been about 2 weeks now.

Only 4 luggers at all I've seen was a NICE looking set of a previously posted style in a Z bolt pattern advertised for a VW.

Heres a link to what a "Like New" Polished set would look like.

I wish I could have 'em cause they DOOOOOOOO look nice :)

Nextime I post a Rim they'll be the right ones Darb :D

Sblake's shakin his head now :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/VOLKSWAGEN-OLD-BEETLE-TURBINE-WHEELS-68-79-V-W_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ43954QQihZ017QQitemZ270173752849QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

91ad_1.JPG

9935_1.JPG

~Z~

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

A. Wrong wheels:eek:

B. Too much money:eek:

C. Won't fit her Z:eek:

D. My head is shaking!:classic:

Darbji, how about these?

They appear to be 5.5x14, assuming I read the tire information correctly. They are currently shod with p215/70r14 tires, though they are definitely shot.

All four look good though due to the sharp brush surrounding the donor I couldn't really get up close and personal.

I will pm you with the details.

post-11908-14150801476843_thumb.jpg

post-11908-14150801477875_thumb.jpg

post-11908-14150801478875_thumb.jpg

I wish i could find a z in a forest or in my case the beach

hey WingZro

That's identical to mine . I found mine in a freind's backyard - had a foot of grass growing up through them. Pretty cruddy, but cleaned up good.

I wish i could find a z in a forest or in my case the beach

Actually, there are two LOL

post-11908-14150801480267_thumb.jpg

LOL WTF did someone just abandon them or something?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.