I have to find these!!! - Page 6 - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

I have to find these!!!

Featured Replies

The other pic of Brian working on his other car may have turned up!ROFL

When Darbji started this thread, some 60+ posts ago, she posted a picture showing 30 spoke/fin rims. Has she changed her mind?

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

I know you guys are trying to be helpful, but those aren't the wheels that she wants and they have been suggested twice in the last three posts.

Surely someone out there has a set of turbines that they'll part with, though.....

  • Author
The other pic of Brian working on his other car may have turned up!ROFL

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROFL ROFLROFL ROFL ROFL

....oh...my.....god!!!!!!!!!

I love you guys....

you should get some nice deep mesh rims like enkei or ssr super mesh thoseare nice... i use to have those rims on a z but id dint like em to much

The other pic of Brian working on his other car may have turned up!ROFL

Nope, I have better legs.....

:nervous:

Let us know how the wheel search goes, Djarbi.

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...

What does the extra "M" stand for?

No slight intended, just trying to figure if there has been a change to the age old Laughing My Freaking A$$ Off to ???

E

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.