IGNORED

After years of searching i finally found her!

I finally found the Z I have been looking for! 12/72 240Z.

The car has very little rust in it came with some extra goodies and she will start and run.

I was going to put my L28 in it, put not sure now. All the little interior pieces are their except for the heater control plate. and shifter knob.

Has rust in battery tray area and the floors and their is one spot in the rocker panel that needs attention. Oh and she has no brakes! :paranoid:

The PO pulled the fender off i for some reason. But he gave that to me along with another vented hood, a 5sp trans, a set of 300 horse heads for my brothers truck.

On the way home I had to stop off at the store, when i came out i had a guy trying to buy it LOL:finger:

(I cant get pics to upload)

Good Luck with the new car Bill! It's good that all the pieces are almost all intact and shes running. Lots of sprucing up to do (where did "sprucing up" come from anyhow?) Just make her purr, purty and have fun in your Z!