IGNORED

Where ya from

pimpjester

anything central america i know there won't be much of us here but just wanted to know.

Hey sleepy whats up guess we pretty much are neighbors huh.

any good events coming up.

hey heres a question for you guys i am wanting to paint my car and i am clueless on a color scheme any ideas and pics i am wanting something dark but not black.

This is for the people here in central US where ya from and how many of us are there???

I am Luke Joplin Missouri I am a recovering 71' 240z owner as well as a 76' 280z 2+2, thanks for the support!!!! Yeah Whooo:stupid:

We have the same name! I have only meant with one person face to face with my same name, and I think that you are the first internets person that I have noticed having the same name.

Pretty cool. :bunny:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

NW Arkansas...

I kow of 4 in my area.

A white 90's Z, a red and a white 70's Zs, and a bright yellow one that got towed from the Wal Mart parking lot here after sitting ther for 2 months.

That yellow one was my first exposure to Z cars... And I fell in love <3

And, how could I forget, my own silver 280 ZX 2+2 non-turbo.