IGNORED

Have all R33 gtst's been thrashed

Haha I nearly went and looked at a Skyline in Artarmon once but went skydiving instead, Artarmon is pretty close to St Leonards.

After looking at some of the C110's in the other thread I want one of those now instead of an R33, wish I had the money. It would be soooo sweet crusing in a C110

I know ive been outta this game for some time, but what happened to your c110 alfa - you sold it because it was broken or the new owner broke it? Seriously, itd be a crying shame if that car was indefinitely off the road...

Who here is still driving their c110 regularly? Mine has been up on ramps since nov. last year.

After looking at some of the C110's in the other thread I want one of those now instead of an R33, wish I had the money. It would be soooo sweet crusing in a C110

I meant to say C10's I obviously know what it's like to cruise a C110, it appears I just don't know what I'm talking about.

Don't worry bout the theadjack. It seems that not too many of our C110's are on the road at this point in time :cry:

You should get the black one on Ebay Alfa it's in Melbourne. It would be a lot nicer if the chrome at the front and rear was still showing.