still waiting... - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

still waiting...

Featured Replies

An update: It sounds like the party that rear ended me is being evasive. Their insurance has not been able to reach them to conduct their investigation. So I gave the other party a call and requested that they return Mercury's phone calls so that my car can be fixed.

If this keeps up I will persue legal action. They are underestimating a Z owner's love and pride for his car.

Anyway, hopefully it'll be taken care of soon.

  • Author

...............I am utterly baffled.

Perhaps it was an S30 factory option that I obviously did not inherit upon purchasing the vehicle. I'll ask Nissan what they say. :bunny:

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
I'll take the chaperon model.

Eh, with a 2 seater car that has a standard transmission I think thats about all the security you need. :classic:

A local Chevrolet dealer here uses that same advertisement series... Must be syndicated.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.