IGNORED

its back!

khughes

Take 5 !

Well I hope it has been garaged, the last time I saw this it was still on the lawn. I wonder what would happen if he started the bidding at $3500 and counted his losses. It might even get to what it owes him.

Still, I would be interested in the "bolt on" turbo kit. I have never seen one for a 2.4, only the 2.0 and 2.8. And for that, you would need a new head, injection manifold, pump, and automatic transmission. Unless he is thinking of turbo charging past a carby !

Take 5 !

Well I hope it has been garaged, the last time I saw this it was still on the lawn. I wonder what would happen if he started the bidding at $3500 and counted his losses. It might even get to what it owes him.

Still, I would be interested in the "bolt on" turbo kit. I have never seen one for a 2.4, only the 2.0 and 2.8. And for that, you would need a new head, injection manifold, pump, and automatic transmission. Unless he is thinking of turbo charging past a carby !

Mmmmm Blow thru !!! :stupid:

I reckon I would have paid around $3000 to $4000 for it, which is around what he convinced the previous owner to remove it from ebay and sell it to him for. But now that I have one, I'm not interested.

He should list it with a lower starting value and let the market decide what its worth, and sell the other bits off separately.

I think he's hoping someone from Japan will pay his buy it now price and ship it back home.

i did have a max bid in at one point for $5k on the original auction (in QLD).. if only the guy knew how much he lost by selling it outside of ebay :) ... i figured it would be a good way to fast track getting my car on the road.. but then it got pulled.. realistically.. i am glad it did.. as i got to spend money on doing the gearbox mount, brakes, roll cage etc. properly.

i am still just as far away from completing mine though :)