What's a fair price for Libres? - Page 2 - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

What's a fair price for Libres?

Featured Replies

  • Author

Damn! I may have to rethink my decision on that parts car...

Then again, my stuff never sells on eBay as high as other folks' stuff does... :D

Well, it sucked coming in second, but the buyer must have really wanted them. I bid $975!!! The good news is I found a set today in fully restored condition with new caps for $700. I was pretty disappointed last night, but feeling much better today!

And, under the lesson's learned catagory. Alcohol and bidding on ebay do not mix!

Bob

  • 3 months later...

I'm tempted to buy a set on Craigslist for $200 and re-sell them on eBay after hearing that a set went for almost $1,000 but.... "Then again, my stuff never sells on eBay as high as other folks' stuff does... "

They're going for $250 on CL in Santa Rosa, CA. if anyone wants them.

post-14107-141508015733_thumb.jpg

post-14107-14150801573373_thumb.jpg

post-14107-14150801573461_thumb.jpg

post-14107-14150801573576_thumb.jpg

Those are 13".... and seem to be somewhat more common (of late, anyway) than the 14" that better fit a 240Z.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.