She finally arrived - 240K Skyline - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

She finally arrived

Featured Replies

Guys,

Last Thursday I finally picked up the '73. I just had the chance to give her a bath and snap off a few shots. The car is a lot cleaner than I had actually expected. First off I need to publicly thank Kent. He really made all of this possible. If it were not for his assistance I would not have been able to get the car. I'd also like to thank Ray for selling it to me. I am really quite pleased with the car. I will be getting her registered and such next week. After that I will start installing all the parts I have been collecting over the last year.

DSC019101.JPG

DSC019171.JPG

DSC019181.JPG

DSC01921.JPG

Brian

very sweet, brian. it's good to finally see her. that's a nice one.

Brian,

Nice! Glad to see you got the car. I know it's found a good home.

miles

Great car. Looking forward to seeing it at JCCS.

I'm jealous, it has a lot of the bits I'm looking for.

Chris

Very nice man. The more I see these cars the more I like em. This could be bad.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Good lookin K, any more photos of the engine bay, interior just more pics in general would be good. Whats it go like, what motor rb20 or 25?? Gearbox, diff?? What the full story behind the car.

Cheers

no problems at all Brian!, i am glad to be able to help! it was worth it just to see the car in the flesh (and get some ideas!)

can't wait to see your plans for this car fold out ;)

  • 2 weeks later...

Nice, Very good looking car (^_^)/

Peck

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.