Driving a Z..... - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Driving a Z.....

Featured Replies

  • Author

..............Superman chasing rockets.

Driving a Z should feel like.....................

I don't know what it should feel like but, I can tell you what it does feel like......like maybe a ticket at any given point during a drive!!!ROFL

Tom

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

...you've got the most unique car on that freeway; the prestige and satisfaction of keeping a sprtscar icon on the road.

dude you need to get a life....

Got one and I am tired of it. Wanting to go to California (what I refer to has home) where my Z car currently is waiting for me.

Only going to go out there if my girl goes out there to go to school.

I was driving around in Santa Cruz the other day and this kid in a Blue 71 240Z blew past me with the cops chasing him. About a mile up the road he wrappped it around a tree. The cops said it was just stolen. From the looks of it, it used to be Orange and had a nice set of turbines on it..... ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.