IGNORED

Hands up who's in Perth (or Australia...)

halz

Gday all,

Im from Perth too, as i think many are already aware, however, that was not the purpose of my post. Since no-one appears to want to reply to the 'WA datsun meet' thread, this one seems like a 'next best thing.' So, are WA Zedders and the like still interested in meeting up at some stage during this fine new year? Regardless of whether a car club holds the meet [ozdat for instance] or not, theres no reason why we couldnt organise a sunny sunday afternoon of some sort. Im definitely keen, but am i just calling out to no-one? Interested to hear from you all, regards,

Tom

Hey Tom. You'd be welcome to come to the next wazcars meeting. We dont mind the occasional other datsun turning up. Rosie O'grady's South Perth, Sunday January 30th from 3pm. We don't do much except talk about datsuns, and have a beer. Though we should be planning/finalising this years calendar of events.

The ozdat boys are having a bitching session on the ozdat at the moment. kinda goes...wah, wah, spent all this time planning a cruise... wah, wah, wah, ...only 5 cars turned up...wah, wah, cry, dummy spit.

*Raises hand*

G'day to the ockers! :classic:

Just thought I'd drop in an say 'ello. :)

Will put info up on that register, this sjcurtis is another similar thing I take it?

[EDIT]

Forgot to ask, are 'station wagon' owners allowed? ROFL

[/EDIT]

Sounds good, Craig.

I would have turned up to that bloody cruise if someone had informed me of the DETAILS!!!! Jeezzz i was genuinely interested...oh well hopefully this wa z meet will suffice :P Thanks for the invite anyway - oh and were you one of the few that made it to the ozdat cruise - any good if so? Cheers,

Tom

ps. nice avatar Alfa!

Tom, I turned up to the meeting point to check out the cars that were there, but i couldnt make it on the cruise, i have a z in the garage coming up to 2 years since i started pulling it apart, and weekends are valuable z restoring time.

I had a look at the map they handed out at the cruise. I didnt have a navigator, and it looked like you could get lost pretty easily.

The details were posted on Oz dat, thats where i saw them.

Some of the cars were pretty nice, 2 1600's in particular, but they left early and didn't cruise either. Most of the other cars didnt look all that good. And they were contemplating putting cars in Motorvation, after seeing their cars, I know why so many people said they were deluded.

Hi Doug, By station wagon, you mean 2+2? Sjcurtis collected alot of information, I made a web based database system so that people could put in their details, and everyone could see the results. I'm gonna convert his data and put it in the sysem when he sends it to me :)

I've just registered the details on the 3 cars that have been in my possession.

Can't help for thinking out aloud, but would it be possible to include RHD zeds that made it to other parts of the world, eg UK and Europe etc?

There RHD status bonds them all together.

Love the way you've set this up, the inital visual stats on the page are impressive.

MOM