Black Pearl - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Black Pearl

Featured Replies

These are pictures of a beautiful original owner Black Pearl with 17,000 miles on it from the car show I attended. It was immaculate.

I still can't figure out how to post pictures to a thumbnail. Techologically impaired I guess.

BP.pdf

BP-left.pdf

BR-right.pdf

These are pictures of a beautiful original owner Black Pearl with 17,000 miles on it from the car show I attended. It was immaculate.

Very nice indeed!

I still can't figure out how to post pictures to a thumbnail. Techologically impaired I guess.

It probably has to do with the fact that you are trying to post ".pdf's". You need to convert the images to a ".jpg" type file to post thumbnail images. Chances are the original images were "jpg's" to begin with, and you could post those.

  • Author

Here they are in jpeg. Thanks GunerRob

post-9967-14150800550177_thumb.jpg

post-9967-14150800550546_thumb.jpg

post-9967-14150800550779_thumb.jpg

Nice, there's three more for my collection of referrence pics.

Matt

Yes, that was Bill's car. I think that was his name. I was parked right next to him at the show. Damn, I was hoping my car would be in the background. Looks like these were taken early in the morning before I parked on his left side. Oh well. :cry:

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

He needs to shine up that valve cover. That would make that engine bay look amazing. Very nice looking car, its too bad they never made an actual performace special edition.

  • 5 months later...

A Z-car is special performance edition.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.