need help: drum brakes - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

need help: drum brakes

Featured Replies

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find a how to on

installing new shoes and a "drum rebuild kit". I have very little experience

with working on brakes.

Give me a shout if you run into problems I justy did my back brakes last weekend , so my Memory is reasonably fresh on the whole deal.

What year is your Z?

Blox

Workin on my front brakes until she wakes up onMothers day then it all over whether I'm done or not !

  • Author

i have a 72. Its just that i let my friend borrow my manual and he lost it. I really don't want to go buy a new one if I can find a how to on line.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.