Whats your guy's thoughts on these mirrors?? - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Whats your guy's thoughts on these mirrors??

Featured Replies

Those would look great on your car and the price is right too. I would try to find out how they mount. I don't think you want any new holes in your car if you can prevent it. I've had chrome over plastic mirrors of this type on a few cars and they held up pretty well.

  • Author

"I don't think you want any new holes in your car if you can prevent it."

No, I don't :) If thats the case then it's not going to happen. Thats something I'll have to research :)

Another question to ask is...

Is the right side mirror convex (like modern factory mirrors)?

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

i have the same ones in black. don't wate your money on these. you will have to drill holes and they come loose after a while

Those are the same mirrors that I have on my car. I think they look great and will look nice and sharp when it's painted and go quite well with the look of the car. They mount with two screws. I had to dril the holes for them on either side, but that wasn't a problem.

Keep the stock mirrors.

yeah oem.. or jdm fairlady mirrors.:laugh:

Looks like the responses vary. I also have the same ones in black. IMO, they're junk. Oh, they look good I guess but over time, they loosen up and won't hold their adjustment. MSA sells them but they look like the same ones you can buy at Auto Zone or Kragen, etc. for less.

LOL

we used to have some on a mustang gt and the chrome peeled off and cracked too

ours were from auto shack

Nothing looks better than the factory mirrors...but if after market is your fancy then the BMW 2002 mirrors look great and are mounted from under like the factory editions are. I bought some cheapo chromed mirrors from MSA last March, they are already pitted and look like crap. They are the ones that say 64-67 Mustang on the box. As for the mention of the JDM mirrors: I have a set on a car that I am working on for a friend and they are impossible to see out of....I HATE THEM. Just my opinion.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.