Sweet Z Video - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Sweet Z Video

Featured Replies

Oh the sweet sound of a pumped Z. I ran across that sometime last week. I thought the driver was doing a pretty good job sliding theat Z around on the track.

have u seen the guy from ft worth he really really abuses his LOL!!!!!!!

cranks the turbo all the way up etc hehe!

turbine power datsun

was incredible too wow it sounded like a jet

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

What's up with the porn like music ... I felt like I was watching some old school stuff from back in the day ROFL ROFL It's a sweet car though!

looked like the utah salt lake flats or ? where they run those experimental cars, etc bonneville

  • 1 month later...
yup that spirit garage z is a sick as hell id strangle a bitch or two just to drive it =]

Nice imagery, thanx for that. Have you recently read the rules for this forum? I've just been noticing the general language in your posts and am certain it is in violation of this forums rules.

As for the video, great!! Anyone know if videos from youtube can be saved to your local computer?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.