IGNORED

konig screech

rahail240

i think the lack of lip on the pictured wheel is just a stock photo. if i had to guess, i would say that they offer them in a myriad of offsets, etc.

I think in this case, Arne is correct. MSA offers custom spacers with all their Konig wheels. There simply is not enough of a market to make zero offset wheels. The costs are high when the volume is low. That is why Panasports (and their ilk) seem the go to wheel.

yes there is some mention of adaptors that come with this wheel so as usual arne (alias our very own columbo!) your probably right.They do look at bit 80's. I think the revolution's available from here in uk would look well on his zed.

post-14113-14150800179966_thumb.jpg

post-14113-14150800180039_thumb.jpg

post-14113-14150800180132_thumb.jpg

• 4 years later...

post-16261-14150814720877_thumb.jpg

I love these wheels on my car. However, I do not like the additional weight the thick offset adaptors add. I am looking for a similar wheel with the correct offset so I can ditch the adaptors. If I had the correct zero offset wheel the wheel would have a deeper dish look.

post-16261-14150814720667_thumb.jpg