IGNORED

'70-'72 NOS Front Bumper

nwcubsman

Can anyone tell me if a NOS front bumper is still available from Nissan? I checked Courtesy today online. It appears from their site these are NLA. Anyone have a "SWAG" on the value of such a thing? That would be "scientific wild arse guess".

Enigma,

I have 2 very nice freshly chromed (triple-plated) '70-'72 front bumpers (one has 2 holes on the bottom for fog lights, the other without. Like the NOS one that was just sold on Ebay, neither has the bumper guards or rubbers on them. I only need one of the bumpers, since the '71 already has a re-chromed one on it. Let me know if you are interested in one of them.

So I guess cubsman should give his bumper to Enigma and suck it up. :rolleyes:

Hey now there's an idea...Give it up nwcubsman!!!!! LOL

Enigma,

I have 2 very nice freshly chromed (triple-plated) '70-'72 front bumpers (one has 2 holes on the bottom for fog lights, the other without. Like the NOS one that was just sold on Ebay, neither has the bumper guards or rubbers on them. I only need one of the bumpers, since the '71 already has a re-chromed one on it. Let me know if you are interested in one of them.

Now here's a helpful post. Perhaps you should take Steve's lead Brian and do something useful one in a while. jk :love: