IGNORED

Let's see some wheels!

veritech-z

Trying to contact them for a month and a half. They won't answer the phone, return a voice mail, e-mail, or fax.

I'm going to hire a lawyer in England to resolve the issue.

Note to self: Don't buy Superlites......

Sorry to see/hear about your problems. I hope they're resolved soon!

Steve

I can't believe that after all this time no one has posted any slots!! LOL

So I will. Not pretty but they have to be here.

In Order: 14" slots; the ever-popular 14" 280ZX six-spoke; 14" Appliance Fine Wires (true wire wheels); 14" Appliance Wire Mags; 14" steelies w/D hubcaps!

post-8596-14150799686335_thumb.jpg

post-8596-1415079968666_thumb.jpg

post-8596-14150799686884_thumb.jpg

post-8596-14150799687109_thumb.jpg

post-8596-14150799687332_thumb.jpg

Picture045-1.jpg

anybody ever seen a set of these?

takes devil z to a new level ROFL

I think they look familiar (looking at that dimple in the casting around the lug holes) ... but can't remember what they are. I was paying particular attention to 5-spoke designs back when as I liked the wheels on the Ferrari 365GTB from the late 60s/early 70s (and the similar style that was later used on the 308/328 series). For a process of elimination, I know this wheel is not the Chromodora "Daytona" type magnesium wheel that was popular in the 70s, nor is it the ATS 5-spoke like I have on my car (see following post).

Guess I'm stumped.

Which ever these rims are is what I got. I need to take them off and get them pressure washed. Because of the California air right there on the beach, they have oxidized a little bit.

http://s8.photobucket.com/albums/a42/red_dog007/California%2007/?action=view&current=DSC_0086.jpg

Currently has 195/75 and I am going to get some new 195/70's for it sometime soon.

I used to love these back in the late '70s and early '80s. Italian, made by a company called BWA. I've got old magazine ads that show them in 14x6 for Zs, anybody ever seen a set on one?

A quick Google of Datsun BWA came up with this image, not on a Datsun, but perhaps in one.

http://marcofibras.com/catalog/popup_image.php?pID=111&osCsid=98bad8b6f05f9d5876aa49b2f7d9bd1c

If that's a Datsun