Hello from wa. state - Introductions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Hello from wa. state

Featured Replies

Hi everyone, I'm a new guy from Battle Ground, Wa.. Glad to have found this message board.

Danny, Welcome fellow Washingtonian. I'm from the deep north in Oroville, Washington, just shy of the Canadian border on the dry side of the state. Glad to see another Z'er from the Evergreen State. Gary

Hi Danny

I am up in Tacoma and am in the process of redoing a 70. Welcome, there are several of us around you so, welcome.

Good to see another 70 still around.

Ianmonster lives in Renton and I live in Marysville, there are plenty of us around here, ya just gotta look,

and as for your "message board" statement, could'nt be more opposite.

we have a little of everything here, if you got a question, ask or look it up, you WILL find it here.

welcome and enjoy,

Dave

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Welcome Danny, I am an eastsider from the Spokane area...

Danny , Welcome to the club . Although I live just across the river in Oregon we are all tied together by our love of Z cars. You will find that there is a wealth of information on tap here , from all over the would . Gary:classic:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.