IGNORED

Glad to see we're back

Go240Zags

Mike, I know it has been said before, but I miss this site when it's gone -- maybe too much. I think it interferes with my work and I know it cuts into my Z time (as well as exercise, keeping the dog entertained, etc.). Just wanted to say I'm glad to see it back up and running. I was going thru w/drawls.

I agree!

I thought that it was a problem with my computer. I tried opening the site on Mozilla, IE, and netscape, all to no avail. It wasn't until a couple hours later that the page came up saying that the site was down for maintenance. At first, I was worried that my laptop might be dying, then, upon reading the note from Mike, I was just sad.

It's OK, Mike, You do not need to apologize. It is through your work (and others, of course) that we have this resource. If you have anything to apologize for, it's for organizing this site so that so many people can meet here and share stories, lend hands/heads, and generally get along. It's that comradery that everyone misses when the site is down, and that says something.