Bumper rubbers - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Bumper rubbers

Featured Replies

Hi,

I was wondering of a good source for the rubber pieces for a 1973 bumper. I just got mine redipped and I now need the rubbers to make it complete. Thanks in advance.

Chuck

However, I have never purchased anything from him.....

I have....I'm actually a repeat customer. The guy's name is Jim Banner, and the parts come from Wendle Motors in Washington.

Ships via UPS, and everything is as advertised.

I have been a repeat customer of Jim's as well.

He has always been a straight dealer, and a quick shipper after payment.

He has saved my butt more than once with new hoses.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

For a 73 you will find just about all the rubber pieces new except for the front right side bumper guard.

I am also a repeat buyer of Jim Banner's. He is very fair and straight-forward and will combine shipping at a very reasonable price. I was able to buy all of the new bumper rubber from him for our '71 & '72 Zs except for the rear bumper guard rubber. Does anyone know where you can find those 2 pieces new?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.