IGNORED

Oddessey

JLPurcell

Maybe it will be ready for the Phoenix ZCON next September.....I know it will be awesome when down.

September, not July next year? That might be a possibility, we spend July in Tennessee each year which we would hate to give up. But a trip to Phoenix in September that works. My boys and I are planning a rim to rim Grand Canyon hike next year we might be able to work that in that time frame.

Jerry

Looks like things are coming along for you. It might be ready before next September.

If you get by to see the car let me know what you think of the work. I was originally going to do a pre-paint inspection; it was scheduled for the middle of last December (2010):ermm:. Now that it is ready for paint I was not able to get out for an inspection. I would deeply appreciate your eyes on opinion. I am thinking of trying to get out after paint and prior to assembly for an inspection.;)