IGNORED

1975 RHD gnose Fairlady basketcase

zbane

My consergns would be:

2+2, After market Gnose Kit, upholstery, and steeringwheel, How to be sure nothing serious is missing-no 100% certian way to replace JDM specific parts. The 15 year break in the restoration-what will need to be redone from age...

I would go take a look and see what was not listed, take an inventory, and be sure nothing serious was missing or damaged or in need of being redone. It is probably worth more, but the starting bid will give many bidders sticker shock-even though they would bid above that in a bidding war.

Will

I just want the wheels and the triple carb. set up on the floor.

The carbs are easy to come my, just contact Todd at Wolfcreek Racing. Fell free to tell him that I sent you, I got my set from him and more recently sold him a set to rebuild. Now the wheels are a bit more difficult...

I wondered if there were any posts on this Fairlady Z here. This is how it looked November of 1986 in Okinawa Japan.

For almost 20 years I have been curious about its whereabouts. Nice to see it still survives. Unfortunately Don, the owner, passed away recently.

donz_1.jpg

donz_2.jpg

donz_3.jpg

donz_4.jpg

Finding these old photos of mine encouraged me 3 years ago to buy a 1978 2+2 Fairlady Z. I always liked the way Don set his Z up with the G-Nose and rear spoiler.