IGNORED

datsun 240K carpet kit

73skyline

Needed to cut holes for the Go Pedal, And a few for the screws under the center console, and also 2 slits cut out to fit around part of the air box i think, And Cut all the underlay, but that may be because i just brought a roll of underlay,

Pics!!!

sorry for the poor quality, my flood lights were missing but u should get the idea:

DSC00342.jpg

DSC00343.jpg

DSC00345.jpg

• 1 month later...

just as a record, someone on SAU has confirmed via a magazine that the C110 and C210 share the same floor pan (well.. as confirmed as much as you can trust a magazine :))

"Bought a motoring mag of EBAY, of course it had info about C210"s. It states that the C210 and 240k share the same floor pan.This was something I was wondering about a month ago due to recarpeting.

just thouhgt I'd share this snippet of info."

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Floor-Pan-t227732.html

• 5 weeks later...

update on this fromt the same thread:

Today I ordered a moulded carpet from Tru fit. I explained about the 240K and the C210 floor pan being similar as read in an article I recently read. A few hours later I got a call back from Tru fit, much appreciated, anyway the chap had gone out and compared the 2 moulds. the findings: Same dimensions, except for a small difference around where the front seats bolt in, and a few cut aways ( holes).

• 1 year later...

i got my carpet for my '77 240k through Knox auto carpets on ebay, Burgandy plush, looks great. Gave it a quick size up, seems like a good fit(yet to know as my car is under full custom restoration).

best of all, it was only $140+ postage for front and rear

• 7 months later...
not bad at all.... how did you mould it to sit over the trans tunnel and all the corners??

I used the original carpet as a template to cut this from,

over the smaller end of the tunnel (front half of car), it's a little lose (to much carpet), but the console covers it, so you dont see it.

it fits nicely over the wider part of the tunnel (front of front half).

Nigel