IGNORED

datsun 240K carpet kit

73skyline

hey all

i was browsing through ebay and saw some vender selling pre-molded carpet kits for 1978-1981 datsun 240K's

my question is...is the 78-81 240ks the same as the older ones per say....1973???? if so i may have a new carpet kit on the way..thanks

heres the link to them

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&sspagename=ADME%3AB%3AAAQ%3AUS%3A1&viewitem=&item=180027313398&rd=1

mikey

• 4 months later...

hey guys,

just a heads up, never deal with a "company" called aus classics... i bought a set of carpets from them befoer christmas telling them that they i needed to recieve them by the first week of january to go in Brian's car before it shipped to him.

it didn't turn up until mid january (missed the boat so to speak!), so they said they would refund my money (i posted the carpets back the same day i received them). even though the guy promised to refund all of my money, it has taken 3 months, multiple unreturned phone calls and emails, and finally the threat of filing a police report against him to finally get my money back (after all that he wouldn't even refund my original shipping cost).

Do not deal with this guy, there are cheaper, better companies to buy through like.. http://www.tru-fitcarpets.com.au/

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

sorry it took me so long.. it was definately tru-fit (it was a 2 piece st that i ordered at summernats one year).. it was a few years back now (maybe 3-4 years..) but i am hoping they still do them! it was so cheap too.. $129 shipped!! for the best carpet they did (which is now in bonzelite's car :) ) maybe the c210 ones are the same?

if you can convince them to find the mould, and get a good price, let me know! i need 2 sets! (i tried a set off ebay, and it was nowhere near as good)