IGNORED

Do I have a friend in Riverside CA?

Victor Laury

Can someone in Riverside look at a car for me. I hate to drive out, just to find out it's a clunker. Of course, in the description, it sounds like a cream-puff, but I've seen how reality can quite different. The owner claims to have no digital camera.

PS - It's a 510

• 1 month later...

IT'S A BEAST!

Engine: LZ22 bored 1mm over, 10:1 CR, Head mildly ported, 44mm intake valves, 38mm exhaust valves, Isky Cam 292 Duration .490" lift, Dual 45mm Webers on TWM intakes, Rebello 2-liter header, Fiero radiator, 2.5" exhaust, Holley electric fuel pump.

Tranny: 280z 5-speed, shortened and balanced drive shaft, Subaru 3.70 LSD

Brakes: Wilwood Dynalite Front and Rear calipers and disks, custom master cylinder, braided steel lines

Suspension: Front - Ground Control coilovers with shortened 280zx struts and 175 lbs Eibach springs. Poly front bushings and 1" front swaybar. Rear- Fully threaded Pro-Shocks with 175lbs Eibach Springs. Slotted Crossmember also modified with 4" exhaust hole. 3/4" swaybar.

Wheels: American Racing 14x6" Libres, 195-60R14 Yokohama AVS ES100's, 5mm H&R spacer in rear. i changed the wheels to my set of Advan A3A's and 185/60/14's for better brake and fender clearence

Interior: Stock Nissan Dash w/ Tach, ghetto center console, Corbeau Forza racing seats, RCI 5-point harnesses, Autopower 4-pt rollbar.

post-1303-14150798852458_thumb.jpg

IT'S A BEAST!

Sounds like it Victor. That sounds like a fun car. Wish I'd not passed up the chance to buy one back in the day. Had all kinds of SSS parts on it. Looked like a BRE version without the numbers on the hood and doors. Wicked fast.

Guy named Rob Gibson had it and a beautiful late 69 Z. Lost track of his whereabouts in the late 80's. He was die hard Datsun then got married. LOL

Thanks for the info Victor.

Chris A.

IT'S A BEAST!

Engine: LZ22 bored 1mm over, 10:1 CR, Head mildly ported, 44mm intake valves, 38mm exhaust valves, Isky Cam 292 Duration .490" lift, Dual 45mm Webers on TWM intakes, Rebello 2-liter header, Fiero radiator, 2.5" exhaust, Holley electric fuel pump.

Brakes: Wilwood Dynalite Front and Rear calipers and disks, custom master cylinder, braided steel lines

Suspension: Front - Ground Control coilovers with shortened 280zx struts and 175 lbs Eibach springs. Poly front bushings and 1" front swaybar. Rear- Fully threaded Pro-Shocks with 175lbs Eibach Springs. Slotted Crossmember also modified with 4" exhaust hole. 3/4" swaybar.

Wheels: American Racing 14x6" Libres, 195-60R14 Yokohama AVS ES100's, 5mm H&R spacer in rear. i changed the wheels to my set of Advan A3A's and 185/60/14's for better brake and fender clearence

Interior: Stock Nissan Dash w/ Tach, ghetto center console, Corbeau Forza racing seats, RCI 5-point harnesses, Autopower 4-pt rollbar.

Victor,

With all of that I have only one question.

Why are you sitting in front of a keyboard?

LOL

Will

I've never heard of using a Subaru rear diff, can the half shafts be used as well? What model of Subaru's can be used?

Can they be used on S30's as well?