IGNORED

Tracking Down A Scam Artist in Yuma AZ

Z Kid

Hello all,

Sorry to post this in the forum, but I was wondering if there were any residents of Yuma Arizona who would be able to help me track down someone who felt it necessary to take payment for an item then never take the time to ship it to me. Worse still they didnt have to ship it to me, just ship it to a friend in the states who is bringing back a car in the next few days.

I was wondering if anyone had a phone book for the area and would be able to find a phone number if I provide them with a name and address. I am not willing to put their name up on a public forum, but if someone can help me with a number, or a kneecapping/ concrete boot and river service at a reasonable price, I will PM them his details.

Thanks in advance.

Chris

Did you try a google lookup of the address/person? If the buy was though an auction, you can get contact info through the auction service, or maybe the payment service. You can also call the Police\Sherrifs department local to the seller, and send them a copy of all the papaerwork you have, and they may well take care of the situation.

I am not sure how a non US resident would rate, but most any problem with theft and commerce that crosses state lines is a felony, and that means the posability of time in the "big house".

I have used this very grease to get some individuals who were reluctant to fulfill the terms of their own auctions to satisfy the terms they set up

Nothing says "I'm not taking your sh!t" like a visit from local law enforcement with complete documentation of a " problem" and the ability to incarcerate at any point!

Will

No luck with that search, any one got one that can work straight off an adress.

If Zabasearch couldn't find it then I'm afraid the person chooses to not be listed. There are certainly other methods but they aren't free. If you want to send me a PM with the address I'll see if I have any better luck.

Its Z car related because it teaches us how to deal with any would be scammers within the Z car community. And the item in question was a set of shockers, I could lie and say they were Z shockers if it helps?

Anyhow I think I have tracked the guy down (god bless myspace) and now have a contact for his boss within the armed forces. I left him a little note on his myspace page explaining all this and I am sure he will feel its time to do the right thing.

Thanks for all your help guys.

Chris