IGNORED

What's your ride height?

Ed

I just measured my car. From the jack points on the framerails. Front = 5 1/4 Rear = 5 5/8.

Reason I'm asking is because I'm trying to find out who made my springs. I only know that they are powdercoated blue with no other distinct markings.

Ed,

Here's what I've got, but I'm not sure that I'm on the same page as you for the rear jack point. Also, It strikes me that tire size (or height) could be a variable too. I have the Eibach Progressive Rate (charcoal grey in color) springs w/ Tokico HP's. Tire size is 185/70R14 with an over all height of 24".

Front= 5 1/4" Rear= 6" ?

Nate

A better measurement for comparisons would be the center of each wheel hub to the top of the wheel arches. This would eliminate differences in wheel and tire sizes and provide an accurate measurement of difference between one spring set and another.

Of course that's a bit different thatn ride hight which is what you were really loking for anyway wasn't it?

A better measurement for comparisons would be the center of each wheel hub to the top of the wheel arches. This would eliminate differences in wheel and tire sizes and provide an accurate measurement of difference between one spring set and another.

Of course that's a bit different thatn ride hight which is what you were really loking for anyway wasn't it?

That is, unless you're running a smaller profile tire, which would lower your frame rails, but retain the same distance to the wheel arch.

OK, Gary was right. I looked it up on the Automotive Glossary (http://www.autoglossary.com/) and it says the ride height is

The distance between the road and the bottom of a vehicle. Just not what part of the bottom to measure from, like the rocker jack points. You all have agreed to measure something else, but all still the same points.

Good point. When I get home I'll provide this measurement as well.

What I'm trying to find out is if anyone has the same spring as I do and thus find out what kind they are.

At the same time create some kind of reference so others can see which springs will do what.