Off comes the FOR SALE sign - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Off comes the FOR SALE sign

Featured Replies

My first post here was asking for help establishing a value for my car. Surfing around this site has restored my interest in keeping it. It is a '72 "daily driver". Very much in original condition with 106K miles on it. The body is rough but it runs well enough. I am glad I found this site-what a great community.

post-2254-14150792051643_thumb.jpg

It looks very stock, you have a keeper there don't let go of it.

  • Author

I have to admit that this is a very flattering picture of the car. I could show you some rust, worn floor mats, etc.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • 5 months later...

Guys, I think we have our first CONVERT here. I am excited to see that you decided NOT to sell your Zcar because of our club! We are doing good in the world!!!!!

All kidding aside, I'm glad you're around. Let us know when you have more questions and I know someone will be able to give you a good answer.

  • Author
:D Yeah, I guess you could say that I was converted. I was surprised to see that what was, I believe, my second post on this site dug up. My original intent after I got the car running after sitting for 1 1/2 years was to sell it just to be rid of it. But after connecting with this site, I had a change of mind and really enjoy my car. Does that sound like a Born Again Z er testamonial or what? Just recently changed out my exhaust system for a 2 1/4 inch pipe with a Dynamax Super Turbo muffler and no resonator. Pretty loud but after I finnish having fun with it, I will quiet it down some with a resonator.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.