IGNORED

Off comes the FOR SALE sign

ZwolleY

My first post here was asking for help establishing a value for my car. Surfing around this site has restored my interest in keeping it. It is a '72 "daily driver". Very much in original condition with 106K miles on it. The body is rough but it runs well enough. I am glad I found this site-what a great community.

post-2254-14150792051643_thumb.jpg

• 5 months later...

Guys, I think we have our first CONVERT here. I am excited to see that you decided NOT to sell your Zcar because of our club! We are doing good in the world!!!!!

All kidding aside, I'm glad you're around. Let us know when you have more questions and I know someone will be able to give you a good answer.

:D Yeah, I guess you could say that I was converted. I was surprised to see that what was, I believe, my second post on this site dug up. My original intent after I got the car running after sitting for 1 1/2 years was to sell it just to be rid of it. But after connecting with this site, I had a change of mind and really enjoy my car. Does that sound like a Born Again Z er testamonial or what? Just recently changed out my exhaust system for a 2 1/4 inch pipe with a Dynamax Super Turbo muffler and no resonator. Pretty loud but after I finnish having fun with it, I will quiet it down some with a resonator.