IGNORED

The Pinks Z Races on Wednesday!

theianmonster

Wednesday, at 9:30 E.T.

I wonder why they are going to a 3 of 5 race format, as usually the cars barely make 3 heats! Desperate to fill the time slot, I'll bet...

I'll go with the Z, as I know the HybridZ guyZ build a good car, and guys with Monte's usually are fully of cubic-inch hype!LOL

for more information: http://www.speedtv.com/pinks/

Wednesday, at 9:30 E.T.

I wonder why they are going to a 3 of 5 race format, as usually the cars barely make 3 heats! Desperate to fill the time slot, I'll bet...

snipQUOTE]

I believe the show had a best of 5 format last year. Couldn't say beyond that. Will be fun, but won't hold my breat for a win. All depends on negotiation and how well, you sandbag. Thats the problem with the show, it isn't just build the best car and run as hard as you can. But, it may be hard to get people to put up their pink slip without the rest. Hope it is a good show and strong cars.

Monte Carlo: 383 SBC with 150 nitrous, full racing trans, suspension, etc.

Z: Turbo L28, stock everything, but too much rurbo heat & (dizzy problems?)

Z lost the first two by a hair(too much turbo lag)

Z wins 3rd by 4 lengths (straight up)

Z wins 4th by 4 lengths( 2 lengths lead)

Z lost 5th by 4 (heads up- Monte has nitrous)

definitely not an even race, and the Monte driver did everything he could to keep it that way. Again, drag racing a Z isn't was it was designed to do. Let's get the Pinks to go to a ROAD COURSE.