IGNORED

Memory lane - first posts

MikeW

I thought it would be fun to go back and find the very first post from some of people who spend the most time here (at least in terms of post counts). This was easy to do using the search feature to find posts by a certain author in ascending date order. It's kind of funny looking through these; a lot of us have idiosyncrasies that showed up early. You'll probably notice some patterns looking through these. We may sometimes give new members a hard time but we were all there before. Here are the top 20 according to the member list sorted by number of posts:

Alfadog

Fun_in_my_z

2ManyZs

Mike

Gav240Z

SBlake01

hls30.com

TomoHawk

Escanlon

Beandip

26th-Z

HS30-H

Ed

Mr camouflage

Victor Laury

v12horse

MikeW

1 Bravo 6

ZRush

Zedrally

First post - looking for parts. How appropriate! I thought my first post was looking for an intake manifold balance tube, but I see it was two days later.

What a great idea for a thread, Mike! I have to say that this club has brought me a significant number of smiles over the past few years. I have met quite a few friends, here.

Chris

I'm not sure that's my first. It's 4 months after my join date.

It's quite possible that I made a mistake performing the search. I did notice that a lot of people seemed to lurk for a while before actually posting whereas others seemed to join specifically to make a post.

Click on Search up on the top menu bar and choose the advanced search option. That gives you the advanced search form:

http://www.classiczcars.com/forums/search.php

You can then specify lots of different search criteria but I simply put in the user name and told it to sort in ascending date order. The first hit is therefore the earliest post.