This seller needs anger management! - Page 2 - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

This seller needs anger management!

Featured Replies

Sounds like you'd be getting a story like dont worry the item will be shipped and never does or super late at an insanely high rate.

It might be easier and cheaper to wait for the parts at the landfill.

I'm heading up to NY and PA next weekend to pick up some Land Rover parts. The seller responded to my eBay question about dropping by to see what he has to offer. Since I'll have an empty truck and trailer I might find some pieces worth picking up. From the looks of the ads it may be a total waste of time... we'll see. Sometimes you find a diamond in the rough. I think he probably wants top dollar for everything since he is really running a Porsche operation. If you think Z parts are high then NEVER own a Porsche.

I'm heading up to NY and PA next weekend to pick up some Land Rover parts. The seller responded to my eBay question about dropping by to see what he has to offer. Since I'll have an empty truck and trailer I might find some pieces worth picking up. From the looks of the ads it may be a total waste of time... we'll see. Sometimes you find a diamond in the rough. I think he probably wants top dollar for everything since he is really running a Porsche operation. If you think Z parts are high then NEVER own a Porsche.

Could you see if he's got a good center console for a 73?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.