Where can I find an original harness cover? - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Where can I find an original harness cover?

Featured Replies

I've never seen one of these on Ebay or in any catalog.

Does anyone have, or know where I would get one of these leather-like harness covers for the passenger side as pictured?

Thanks...

post-9919-14150797551077_thumb.jpg

It looks simple enough to make one. Just go to an upholstery shop and have em whip one up for you, or buy the materials and have your wife or Mom tear up their sewing machine needles trying to stitch it for you. ROFL

It looks simple enough to make one. Just go to an upholstery shop and have em whip one up for you, or buy the materials and have your wife or Mom tear up their sewing machine needles trying to stitch it for you. ROFL

Agreed....I am considering this myself due to the expansion of wires and fuses and relays I keep trying to stuff in there. Thought about having a new one made, but slightly larger to accomodate all the extra stuff I have.

Well, I've got this one I'd be willing to part with. Just have to figure out what it's worth.

post-10534-14150797551352_thumb.jpg

post-10534-14150797551553_thumb.jpg

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

What is the dimension of this wrap? 6"X6"? How much do you want for it?

Originally Posted by: ZSaint

What is the dimension of this wrap? 6"X6"? How much do you want for it?

It's 7.5" tall x 9" wide. Don't know, still not sure of it's value.

  • Author

Whoa whoa whoa Saint. My thread - don't I get first crack at it?

Whaddya thing on price pup? Can you PM me?

d

I was simply determining the value to see if it was worth it sew one up. I think velcro is the way to go. I can make one of these in less tha an hour. Yes, my old Marm did teach me how to sew. One of those skills I learned that has come in pretty handy for me at times. (My wife cannot sew a stitch!)

Sorry about your fears. She's all yours!

$42? Wow! For $2 worth of leatherette, a little stitching and some velcro? (Or 3 gripper snaps) Yipes!

  • Author

Saint - my man . . . . . If you can stitch one up I'll gladly pay less than $42 for it.....Unless....Moonpup wants to hook me up with a nice deal...

D

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.