IGNORED

Wanna buy a 190ps S20?

g72s20

They pop up from time to time. 3,000,000 - 5,000,000 the usual price. They usually don't sell because they're only one piece of the puzzle. Need the transmission. But hey, this one is "No Claim, No Reserve"

Depends what month the original car was made. Either the FS5C71-A with the S20-type bellhousing, or the FS5C71-B with the integral S20-type bellhousing and front case.

I tell you what, if anyone here buys that S20 I'll give them the correct tranny as a 'congratulations' gift. I have a couple of spares.

You'll need the correct front crossmember and quite a few other parts too though......... :)

Alan T.

Depends what month the original car was made. Either the FS5C71-A with the S20-type bellhousing, or the FS5C71-B with the integral S20-type bellhousing and front case.

I tell you what, if anyone here buys that S20 I'll give them the correct tranny as a 'congratulations' gift. I have a couple of spares.

You'll need the correct front crossmember and quite a few other parts too though......... :)

Alan T.

How rare is this?

One day to go. It's a lot of money, but not expensive considering what it is. IS it the real thing Alan?

Jim.

One day to go. It's a lot of money, but not expensive considering what it is. IS it the real thing Alan?

Yes, it's a real GT-R transmission. This one is the FS5C71-B for the C110 'Ken & Mary'.

These were still available from Nissan up until around a year or so ago. I was tempted to get one for my project car when I was told that Nissan still had a few in stock, but I really wanted to stick to the correct 'A' type 5-speed for my 1970 'shell.

I should have bought one and laid it down to mature like a fine wine. Looks like Nissan's stock has run out and prices will be climbing whilst those who salted them away will be feeling smug ( but good luck to 'em ). I wish I had the budget to be buying stuff when it pops up, and to sit on it until I need it......... :(

Alan T.

I should have bought one and laid it down to mature like a fine wine. Looks like Nissan's stock has run out and prices will be climbing whilst those who salted them away will be feeling smug ( but good luck to 'em ). I wish I had the budget to be buying stuff when it pops up, and to sit on it until I need it......... :(

Alan T.

How true! I once saw an ad on ebay for an old Nissan President eight cylinder engine in San Francisco and the owner wouldn't ship understandably but the asking price was less than 1,000USD. It would have been worth buying an old S30 and removing the seat to drive it back across country?

I believe like alot of other commodities that old rare Nissan parts and some cars have started to catch up with inflation and in some cases have begun to outpace it. I just read about an old Prosche 356A cabriolet "rusting hulk" sold for 8,600USD and it was a complete basket case. Just as they say though "they are not making anymore".