IGNORED

Interest in Master Vac Decal Reproduction?

AZ-240z

Typical engineering stamps will do. Most engineering workshops have them and would only take a few minutes at most to stamp them numbers on the decal. Just be careful when stamping to hard as you could punch through the foil. Place a hard piece of rubber underneath the decal and tap softly first then have a look. Maybe practise on a piece of tin foil (aluminium foil) first.

• 3 weeks later...
Well, I can't believe that it has been almost a year to get these master vac decals done. The sign shop that did these worked on them between jobs and I can't count the number of revisions and refinements that were done.

I believe that they are now quite good and have tried to include a picture, hopefully. The picture doesn't do it justice as I had to use a white backlight

to make it ledgeable and reduce glare from the chrome material.

Let me know what you think.

Dan

Just wanted to bump this up to the top and let everyone know who had been interested that these decals are available for $12 each.

after more than a year and about six revisions, I can honestly say that these are as close to a perfect reproduction as is possible.

For all who have received your decals and posted comments in previous posts, thanks and I really appreciate the kind words.

For those who would like to put a nice finishing touch to that renewed master vac, just PM me with your request.

Dan

• 2 weeks later...

Just thought that I would bump this to the top one more time. This was mainly a community project which seemed to have a lot of interest, so, for those who expressed an interest and may have missed previous updates, this decal is now complete and available and the results have far surpassed my expectations.

If interested drop me a PM. To those who have already purchased one or more, thanks for the support.

Dan

• 3 weeks later...

Dan, I recieved the latest revision of your Master Vac Decal. I felt the need to thank you and let everyone know what an outstanding reproduction it is. It is truely a work of art. I tried to capture it with a high definition pic, but couldn't come close to what it actually looks like. Thanks again!

Ron,

Thanks for finding this thread, I wrote Dan a Personal thankyou and a congratulations for an indistinguishable from original set of labels, but couldn't find this thread to post it as well.

If you are riding the fence on wheter to order these, jump off, the water is perfect and the labels are too, they look terrific-you will be amazed!

Dan has done an outstanding job tuning these into the perfection they are!

These rate right up there with MikeWs glove box reproduction, and the quality of Daves headlight harness!

Will