Cam Grinders - Page 2 - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Cam Grinders

Featured Replies

  • Author

Sounds good, I'm thinking of a stage 2 set up for the head with a 300 deg cam and .560 lift.

I'll have it mated to a set of Triple Miki's 44PHH. I'll be using a LD28 crank, unsure on rods still, custom pistons, larger valves in a P90 or N42 head.

I'm not too fussed on it being streetable, as long as it's fun! :)

Have you run yours in the 1/4 mile?

No 1/4 mile times yet, not so sure I will do that anyway, however I will be setting up a dyno tune session in the near future.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.