IGNORED

Group buy for Datsun logo tire valve stem caps

SavannahZ

Hello all,

Has anybody seen the ebay auction with these neat caps? They have a chrome valve stem cover and a locking anti-theft hex key that locks the caps. I emailed the seller, he is out of Brazil, and he says he has fifteen sets left. They are 12.99 through him with an additional 7.00 shipping to the states. He says if I buy them all they will be 10.99 a piece with shipping at 24.00 for priority mail.

Broken down that would be 10.99(caps) + 1.60 shipping from dealer + 1.40 shipping from me to you...that's 14.00 total.

Here is a link to the auction so you can get the details and see if your interested. If I have fifteen people by Monday I'll go ahead and purchase the caps and you guys can send me your money whenever you get the time.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=8051497698&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT

Let me know what you think!

Jonathan,

I will take a set of those. Count me in on this one. I will take 2 sets of them. Do I have to pay shipping from you to me? I hope not then again for me to drive somewhere it cost 2.50 every 15 miles or so. But yeah I will get 2 of them. Count me in...

Great. Including me, that's a total of four sets. The ones on ebay are already up to 16.00 with three days left to go.

Jonathan,

Do I have to pay shipping from you to me? I hope not then again for me to drive somewhere it cost 2.50 every 15 miles or so. But yeah I will get 2 of them. Count me in...

I'll definitely see you at one of our club events and I can give them to you then.

Alright, eleven sets to go...

Count me in for a set!

I :tapemouth $15.00 a week on a lot less. :stupid:

At least that will be one spot on my car that I won't have to apologize for the paint condition! ROFL

Jim D.

"Zup"