Sign in to follow this  
فيصل

240 Z IN State of Kuwait

Nice Zeds I really like the wheels on the first one what are they?

Good to see a few in the drag racing scene too :)

Same thought here Gavin, Arne what size tires and rims on the first gray one, if you know!! Those are some crazy Z's, good pics and welcome to the site

Wow! They really take their Zs seriously ove there! Everything from nice stock Zs with custom wheels to powerful drag racers! Nice pics!

Hey, great pictures!! Little do most of us know how popular Z's are over in Kuwait! You might want to consider uploading the photos to our gallery to make them a more permanent addition to our club. Thanks again for sharing!

Wow, what a fantastic bunch of Z cars! Thank you for sharing those photos! Please post more! I really like the looks of the red 280Z in post #8. Those rims & tires look great on that car!

Don't tell me we we've found another non-US export market for Z-cars..?

Gav, they have a lot of those wheels for sale here in the Philippines. I can check them out if you'd like :) As I remember they aren't that expensive.

Ez

The Green and White with "554" on the windshield.... That front end with the bulges on the front quarter valances....excellent! If you look at it, it almost looks like a Shark or a Bird of Prey pouncing out of it's hole.

E

Gav, they have a lot of those wheels for sale here in the Philippines. I can check them out if you'd like :) As I remember they aren't that expensive.

Ez

Thanks but I'm fixated on Watanabe rims for now. Either that or custom 3 piece rims to fill the ZG Flares.:cheeky: