IGNORED

Wake up midwest!

jagnew3

Still here in the Chicago Area, collecting parts and preparing an L28 to put into my track as my winter project. I hope the weather breaks soon, as I have a track date coming up on April 8 at Road America.

I haven't seen any 1st Gen Z Cars in junk yards around here in years. I have to rely on our fair weather friends in other states.

Check out the Windy City Z Club site: http://www.windycityzclub.com/default.asp

We are planning a lot of events this year and I believe some of them are in cooperation with the Indy Z Club.

Marty

I haven't seen any 1st Gen Z Cars in junk yards around here in years. I have to rely on our fair weather friends in other states.

Ditto.

I haven't seen an S30 car in a JY In Cleveland in over 10 years. I even tried to have the guy check the JY network- no such luck there.

I'd Like to hear anymore info anyone has on the indy dealership cruise. I really need to be around some first generation cars so I can remember what my car looks like together in the flesh(or metal). I guess we are talking about the dealerships in the city of indy??. Is anyone an active indy-z car club member and how many members are there. I'm going to need some help when I start putting this car back together:stupid:

Here's more info on the dealer curse. This is the kick off to our 10th anniverary, we are also have a zcar show in june.

Come one, come all. Its time to get your Z's out, cleaned up and hit the road to celebrate the Indy Z-Car Club's 10th Anniversary year!

Join us as we cruise the Indy Nissan Dealers.

9:00 to 10:30 Andy Mohr Nissan 4302 Lafayette Rd 317-298-2000

11:00 to 12:30 Tom Wood Nissan 4150 E 96th Street 317-848-8888

1:30 to 3:00 Ed Martin Nissan 802 N Shadeland Ave 317-359-9231

3:30 to 5:00 Hubler Nissan 8435 South US 31 866-402-6961

This will be Tom Wood's Grand Opening weekend for their new location!

After the cruise, we'll find someplace for dinner!

If you can't make the whole day, please show up when you can! We want to get as many Z's out there and all the gens represented to show the great Z Heritage that has lead to the 350Z.