IGNORED

Wake up midwest!

jagnew3

noticed noone has posted here in the centeral U.S. forum in 30 days or more! You guys all hibernating?:sleep: Wake up,:surprised spring will be here soon, and I need to find a boneyard with plenty of Z's:love:

I'm just looking for a few cars to go pick at when spring comes.I like the idea of having extra parts laying round. Early to mid 70's cars mainly. I'm gonna hit the water drysuit in hand this weekend,,near 70 sat here in Indy,,way to warm to hibernate...come on spring indeed.

I'm awake-kinda- but I am waiting for dry warm weather to hit the junk yards. Right now I am dealing with a guy in up state N.Y. for parts. Poor guy doesn't have a garage and is pulling parts in the snow, but he has been great to deal with. Is that a 2+2 jagnew3 because this guy has a 77 that he is parting out. He seems straight up trying to make some extra money. I already got the moustache bar and seatbelts from the car, it supposedly has a great interior.

I'm going to be on the hunt for a 3.9 rear as soon as the weather breaks.

I'm awake-kinda- but I am waiting for dry warm weather to hit the junk yards. Right now I am dealing with a guy in up state N.Y. for parts. Poor guy doesn't have a garage and is pulling parts in the snow, but he has been great to deal with. Is that a 2+2 jagnew3 because this guy has a 77 that he is parting out. He seems straight up trying to make some extra money. I already got the moustache bar and seatbelts from the car, it supposedly has a great interior.

I'm going to be on the hunt for a 3.9 rear as soon as the weather breaks.

Steve, yes it's a 2+2...thanks for the contact

Jim, nothing in particular...just looking to go pick some bones. I like going out and finding....stuff. I'm in Lebanon, IN...just north of indy, and work on the north side.