IGNORED

Is it just me or did you think the Steelers were handed the superbowl.

boostedz

On this night, the only frauds wore stripes.

Im glad to see that some people were watching the same game I was, you can still see it on MSN about how the Steelers won blah blah.

Shame of it all, I dont know how they can call themselves winners.:finger:

I watched the same game. But you know that in all sports, especially since theyv'e become the commercial venture that they've become, those things happen. Look at the 'dropped third strike' in the Angels vs. White Sox series etc. I don't condone any of that and I don't even have the interest in sport that I once had because of it. How can they call themselves winners? Because the final score was Pittsburgh 21-Seattle 10.

I have my (unexpert) doubts about the TD by the Steelers QB, and the loss of the Hawks TD due to the receiver pushing off the opponent seems lame. Nonetheless, rules are rules and calls are calls. It happens all the time. The Steelers won and that's all there is to it.

Not to repeat, nor to offend, but the Steelers didn't WIN, the referees adjusted the game such that the final score allowed to be tallied on the scoreboard showed their team as having more points.

The game was a well fought game. Unfortunately, even a thoroughbred horse can become whip shy and that's what the referees did to the SeaHawks. Did they also make mistakes? Yes, and that was their biggest downfall.

The Steelers decidedly didn't WIN the contest as much as the SeaHawks were denied the win by officiating that was blatantly questionable.

The Steeler's QB touchdown, where the ball "barely broke" the goal line is questionable before, during, and after the review. The fact that it was immediately called a touchdown, when it was apparent during play that it might NOT have been one, is proof positive that the officials had prejudged the game. The same with all the other calls, when all you are looking for is "justification", the simplest act takes on monumental importance when used as such. Hence, Offensive Pass Interference for a push that didn't even affect the defenders body movement, an attempted tackle becomes a Below the Waist Block.

Maybe there should be an investigation into the Referee's financial records, it IS apparent that the Seahawks got robbed.

2¢

E