IGNORED

skyline on ebay!!

zeewhiz

I feel for this poor car. It'll be bought by some hacker and be utterly destroyed. I wish I had the time and money to save it . . . .
Me too. After having a 72 GT here in the US in the early 1980's I want another and wish I could save this one EXCEPT He is smokin crack or something to get that much for a fake and admittantly not complete. While he is including quite a few extras with the sale I just don't see it worth what he is asking unless it is complete and driveable from where it is. Just my .02 worth

How do you know it will?

Might be bought by someone with a genuine interest in old datsuns/nissans and well cared for.

I have this gut feeling . . . . old Skyline parts are hard to get here in Japan, so they will be much harder to get in the USA. Two very popular ricer racer movies made the relatively unknown Skyline the "must have" car in the US. Importation of the newer Skylines into the US is now at a dead standstill thanks to the only RI successful enough to pass the laws going belly-up. So, you have the perfect mix for a deadly recipe. I HOPE I'M WRONG . . . . . and you ARE RIGHT . . . Mr Camoflage!

I sent the seller an e-mail asking if I can come by and look at the car. So far, no reply. If I get a chance to look at I'll let you guys know. The price is way out of line for what it is, but remember, this is an eBay auto sale. I've heard that only about 33% of the cars sold on eBay actually sell.