su return springs - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

su return springs

Featured Replies

I've been looking at my M.S.A. catalog and can't seem to find return spring for my SU's. Does any one know where to get new ones. I tried searching but didn't come up with anything.

  • Author

I meant to say the throttle return springs

Nissan dealership: P/N - 16194-E8810 Spring-Throttle x 2.

Hope this helps.

Joseph

Another time the club CD can save a lot of time . I have found if I go into the dealer with the part number I come away with the parts . They may have to order them . They may not have all the info any more due to age of the car . I don't know , but with the partnumber it seems to access either a cross reference or something but it is worth the money spent on it .

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.