IGNORED

240Z Parking Light upgrade harness's for Sale

Zs-ondabrain

Sorry guys, U.P.S. is now officially on my sh_t list. I wont get the parts I needed to finish your harness's till wednesday. Which means I'll be able to finish them that night and get them out the door on thursday.

David Honeycutt, Your harness should go out on Tuesday, if I get a chance.

Joseph Davis, Your harness should also go out on Tuesday, if I get a chance.

Garth, your harness's will be shipped when I ship David's and Joseph's.

Dave

SO MUCH FOR THAT B.S. UPS failed to show up again!!!! Those F%$#@ :tapemouth guys are going to get an ear full from me. I know you guys keep telling me not to worry or be in a big hurry but I ABSULUTELY HATE being made out to be a liar.

I tell you guys info according to what I'm told, then I get bent over and told "oops, It won't be there for another day" which makes me look like a liar, then I have to apologize to those of you who were expecting to put your haness's in this weekend. Hell, if I was told that I should have it by friday, It damn well better be here by friday cause I would most likely make pans to put it in on that SAT. See what I mean?

Sorry, Just had to vent a little:tapemouth

Dave.

I know exactly how you feel Dave. I get smoke blown up my a$$ by FedEx Ground every week. "It'll be 'there' (OH, NC, AZ, WA, or wherever) on Thursday" they say, and I track the shipment, only to discover that it hasn't left even the Sacramento Terminal by Thursday. I call FedEx and they say, "I don't know what happened to your package, I'll put a trace on it." Four days later they call and tell me that there was "a Trailer Fire last Monday and all the contents were destroyed, you need to file a claim." :rolleyes: Now why couldn't they have told me that last Thursday??? Pi$$es me (and my customers) off!

Sorry that you're distressed, but try not to let it ruin your week. I can wait for my harnesses without a problem.

I'm only 5'6" and 135 lbs. I don't have the required capacity for the amount of smoke they're trying to blow up my a$$. Makes me wonder why I pay more to have it shipped thru them. OH YEAH, maybe they think I have money to burn and all the time in the world. RIIIIIIGHT!!

Dave,

Received my parking light harness mid week as promised.

Again I am impressed with your attention to detail. Another top quality product.

Didn't install yet but will give feedback on light intensity when I do.

Only comment is that you used a 3/16 dia ring connector to the battery positive. On my Z, I converted to marine type battery terminals which utilize stud and wingnut. The positive stud is 3/8 dia and hence the ring doesn't fit. Your headlight harness used a larger terminal and fit OK. No big issue with me ...... I will either use as is and connect under bolt holding terminal to battery or change the ring connector.

Dave,

Only comment is that you used a 3/16 dia ring connector to the battery positive. On my Z, I converted to marine type battery terminals which utilize stud and wingnut. The positive stud is 3/8 dia and hence the ring doesn't fit. Your headlight harness used a larger terminal and fit OK. No big issue with me ...... I will either use as is and connect under bolt holding terminal to battery or change the ring connector.

Actually, I used a 5/16" ring (bigger than 1/4" and smaller than 3/8")

Cut the ring in the outer most middle and open it a little. You'll get the same contact. It's not a real high current system, so don't worry too much about it hurting the performance.

Glad to hear you got it, let us know when it's in and how it works for ya.

Dave.

zhead240 let me know when u get my M O. mailed it jan 26.

Sorry bout that Patrick, I did get it and I already shipped both of your harness's TODAY. "Should be there in 4 to 7 days" (thats what the lady at the Post office said.

I also shipped out harness's for.......

Bryan Ray, 2 harness's on the way.

Gary Saling, 1 harness on the way.

Gary DeVon, 2 harness's on the way.

Bryan Toews, 1 harness on the way.

Thanks for your orders guys.

Jim and Juan, Yours should be out early next week,

Dave.

SO MUCH FOR THAT B.S. UPS failed to show up again!!!! Those F%$#@ :tapemouth guys are going to get an ear full from me. I know you guys keep telling me not to worry or be in a big hurry but I ABSULUTELY HATE being made out to be a liar.

I tell you guys info according to what I'm told, then I get bent over and told "oops, It won't be there for another day" which makes me look like a liar, then I have to apologize to those of you who were expecting to put your haness's in this weekend. Hell, if I was told that I should have it by friday, It damn well better be here by friday cause I would most likely make pans to put it in on that SAT. See what I mean?

Sorry, Just had to vent a little:tapemouth

Dave.

No worries mate (As they might say down under) When it gets here is cool with me.