IGNORED

240Z Parking Light upgrade harness's for Sale

Zs-ondabrain

Just letting you guys know that I have gotten a few more orders than expected and ran out of supplies. I'll order them on monday and should be able to have the harness's in the mail by late wed. or thursday.

Bart Evans, I got your order and wanted to throw in a little extra "THANK YOU VERY MUCH" I'll get that to you as soon as possible. And P.S. I don't think that you'll actually go Blind by the brightness of your lights after the install. Just wear some sun glasses. You'll be ok! I promise.

Gary Saling, Your second harness will go out the door as soon as Barts does.

Both of you are "repeat" customers and I wanted to say thank you again, Having repeat customers means I must be doing something right.

Dave.

Gary, Your second harness will go out the door as soon as Barts does.

Both of you are "repeat" customers and I wanted to say thank you again, Having repeat customers means I must be doing something right.

Dave.

Thanks Dave, I appreciate being kept in the loop. I'm hoping harness #1 will show up on Monday! Also, today I was looking for some electric connector boots for my fuel level sender at a store called West Marine. While there, I came across this "Battery Direct Connector"http://www.westmarine.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product/10001/-1/10001/19483with this catalog description:

Brass terminals provide a safe and secure way to connect up to four interface-sensitive instruments directly to your battery.

Positive and negative quick-connect terminals are included

Positive (red):3/8" ID

Negative (black): 5/16" ID

Dave, do you see this as being a viable option for connecting these harnesses directly to the battery, or just an unnecessary do-dad?

Gary S.

I'd say un-neccesary do-dad. The ring connectors take up very little space and thats a good thing when it comes to the space available near the positive post on a Z.

If your gonna do something like that, I'd say go with a "remote power terminal" You connect a heavy guage wire to the (+) post then run it over to a distribution block that allows for connection to the positive without having to load up on top of the battery. It's a little safer but only needed if you have a lot of things (accessories) going to the battery.

Dave.

I'm gonna head out this morning and get more supplies. I'll also be ordering the othe supplies for for future orders.

My supplier is already trying to up his prices but after informing him that I had NO problem taking my business else where, He changed his mind. I seem to be one of the few people even buying these connectors from him.

If you or any one you know would like a parking light harness, Please feel free to contact me at any time with your order or questions. @ wolfin32z@yahoo.com

I check my mail at least 6 times a day and reply to messages as soon as time permits.

Dave.

here we go,

James Coffey, It goes out on tuesday (2/7/06

Juan Garcia, same thing

Gary Saling, same thing again,

Bart Evans, yours too, goes out tomorrow.

CLIFF WOOD, WHAT IS YOUR SCREEN NAME HERE??? I NEED TO P.M. YOU WITH SOME INFO.....PLEASE E-MAIL ME A.S.A.P.

Quentin Yarie, It might go out by friday, (fingers crossed) waiting on more parts.

Thank you all for your orders and PLEASE let me and EVERY one else know how the whole process went for you. Instal? ordering? pricing? performance? whatever.

Thanks in advance,

Dave.

Dave,

Got it in the mail todayLOL THANKS. Unfortunately it won't be until later this week before I get it installed. :tapemouth :tapemouth :tapemouth If it helps half as much as the headlight harness does :love: I will be in 7th heaven. Thanks for the excellent products you make/made for us... If you guys don't get these while he is making them you are missing out.

Hey Dave, got both harnesses yesterday and they look quite professionally made. Now to just get the car done so I can install them. It might be a year or two yet, but they'll be there when I need them.

Just a FYI--

When I went to Napa to get some 5 amp fuses for my headlight fuse box fuses, they were out, so I got 4 amp which they had; haven't had any problems with the 4 amps....this has got to be one of the best upgrades I've ever done on my Z. Sending my MO for the running light upgrade today!!!

I figured that this would look better over on this forum. I knew that a 4 amp fuse would work but figured that a 5 amp was just as safe and would give a back up for any alternator burps. (surges)

I'm on my way to ship Mr. Yarie's order off to canada and I may have a surprise for a few of you. Give me some time to figure it all out and i;ll write about it.

Dave.