IGNORED

240Z Parking Light upgrade harness's for Sale

Zs-ondabrain

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a quick update to all who are interested..

I have 3 HLH's (headlight upgrade harness's) for the 240Z, in stock and ready to be shipped.

The HLH's are still $125 and are universal for ALL 240Z's

The PLH's (parking light upgrade harness) Are now $40. My supplier doubled the price of my supplies. They work on all 240Z's UP TO 3/73'

The ZXP's (280ZX alternator adaptor plug) are still $15 each and work on all 240Z's

I Still do the LED Tail Light Conversion for ALL 240Z's. The conversion is still $250. You send me your 240Z taillights and I convert them to LED. They are brighter, use less than 1/4 of the amperage and bring your Z into the 21st Century.

I also do the Combo/Turn signal Switch service. For $40, you send me your Combo and T/S switches and I rebuild them as a set. I clean up each switch, clean the contacts, fix any wiring issues, regrease them and send them back. ($75 for 2 sets)

I STILL don't take PayPal but I do take Money Orders, Casheirs Checks and Cash. Email me for shipping and Payment info at wolfin32z@yahoo.com

Dave.

• 1 month later...

• 3 months later...

To all who were or are interested or thinking of purchasing a (PLH) Parking Light Upgrade Harness for your late 69' to 3/73' 240Z, This is your last chance!!!!

I only have 6 more available. Period.

My distributor will not be ordering any more Female plugs from his supplier unless a VERY BIG order comes in. He can ONLY order 3000 at a time and I order too few to convince my supplier to purchase the 3000 in order to continue making these for 240Z owners.

I'll do my best to keep up with orders as they come in but please E-MAIL ME FIRST before sending your order for a PLH as supplies will quickly dwindle down.

Thanks again for everyone who has ordered from me in the past and Sincerely Apologize to all who may miss out on this great upgrade.

Thanks again,

Dave.

• 4 months later...

Dave

Do you still have a Parking Light Upgrade kit available? If so how much and where do I send the money order to?

Thanks for all the work and great write-ups for the Honda wiper motor upgrade. I've struck out finding a 91 Civic motor but I have a 94 Accord in hand. I'll have another look this weekend before I start grinding on the shaft of the one I have.

Thanks, Rudi

I do, but I'm on my last few connectors, yours will be one of the last "Plug and Play" Parking light upgrade harness's that I'll be able to make, unless I find another supplier. All other PLH's will be hard-wire only until I find some more connectors.

just write me at wolfin32z@yahoo.com

I think someone else had mentioned another year of civic that has the smaller slotted shaft, 90' or something like that.

Dave.

Hey Dave,

I never mentioned this, but thought you'd like to know. Apparently the under-dash wire jiggling you did to get my gauge lights working had the benefit of powering my clock as well.

Now it runs like new! Who'd have guessed, a working Datsun clock!

hey Dave,

i don't think it's morally right for you to demand that someone sell you some females before you will make the harne.............................

never mind, i read that wrong:D!!

just makes me glad that i bought mine early. now if i can just get off my lazy butt and install it.....

keep up the great work.

• 1 month later...

!!!UPDATE!!!

ALL OF THE PARKING LIGHT UPGRADES ARE NOW PLUG & PLAY.

Not only did I find a new supplies for the large 6-pin combo switch connectors, But I also found the correct small 9-pin connectors (pictured below). So the mid to late 240Z's, ALL 260Z's and the 280Z's with the same square 9-pin connector can now be plug and play like the 240Z's.....

Thanks to all for your input on where to find the connectors but also your patience in the last few months. The PLH's are still $45 and now available for ALL 240Z's and 260Z's, and early 280Z's.

Thanks again to all, If you have any questions, feel free to PM me anytime.

Dave.

post-4921-14150803399287_thumb.jpg

post-4921-14150803424072_thumb.jpg