IGNORED

Has anyone bought from here?

speedyblue

At least you're still in one piece...:D

Have you seen these?

TN_506pacer.jpg

http://www.centerlinewheels.com

Their factory is local here(LA freeway close) you could have them make up a set of Cruising Customs to take home with you (they'll let you pickup)...don't know what the current lead time is but their pricing is reasonable given what you could spend on rims...

Click on Buy Online scroll the select window all the way down and select Z-car(Datsun)...good thing is they don't charge you for custom backspace/offset...15" to 17" diameters...

I'm actually chasing a set of American Racing Ansen Sprints. A 17'' set of

jelly bean mags would look great on my Z. MSA have then but for way too much money ($1200aus) but barrier tyre are less than $800aus. Big difference. Centreline have a good bunch at a reasonable price too though.

jelly bean mags would look great on my Z. MSA have then but for way too much money ($1200aus) but barrier tyre are less than $800aus. Big difference. Centreline have a good bunch at a reasonable price too though.

Centerline's are forged, and way light-weight. (I was able to tour their factory in the late '90s, as part of my job. Toured American Racing, Ultra and Boyd's on the same junket.) If function was at the top of my needs, Centerline would be a prime choice. But if you desire a "period" look as well, the Ansens may be the ticket.

TN_502hammer.jpg

I was thinking about these as an alternative to the Ansen-type 5 slot mags...can't WheelBoyz hook you up with a set for a good price?

• 2 weeks later...

I got the local tyre shop to see if he could get a price before I left, but he couldn't even get hold of the queensland supplier in the two weeks before I left.

Didn't know what happened to him. I'm in Texas at the moment, and will be heading towards California over the next two weeks, so I'm trying to pick up a set here in the US, before I head home. Along with a few other things.... :)