IGNORED

Ebay Emboldens Some Sellers

Jackhammer

There's an interesting ebay Motors listing (Item number: 4589412554). It will be even more interesting to see where it ends up... More power to him if he gets his "Buy It Now Price". I honestly wish these cars brought that kind of money. Perhaps some day. I hope in my lifetime. Comparing this to mine ...still in the build stage...I could be asking $25,000.00...ahh well $23,000.00 :nervous: .

After all the flap about Burt the Cardogman and his "Lowest mileage in the world Z" ..... I found the "One of a kind Show Car" even more interesting.

I have found ebay in general to have driven market prices down on many items and catergories. It has also in some cases emboldened some sellers to push past the "market price" and see if a big fish is out there with big reserves and "buy it nows".

I know it appears I am cutting down our passions "the first gen. Z" but reality is what it is. Right now these aren't Mopars from the muscle car era.

Like I said, "more power to him". Dare I say... "just My opinion".

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.ebay.com%3A80%2Fsearch%2Fsearch.dll%3Ffrom%3DR40%26satitle%3D4589412554%26fvi%3D1&rd=1&item=4589412554

Jackhammer

It's got 58,000 miles, and tinted windows, and a $7,000 stereo? So what. If it was a real restoration it'd be worth the $18,000 he wants- maybe. He didn't mention what work was done inside the car, and no pics of what's behind the seats. This guy put on a few aftermarket parts, wrong rear spoiler, and a DASH CAP!

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that that $7K stereo is a fidelity POS. IMHO, how stupid can you get? Think about it, $7K on the STEREO and $.50 on the engine bay. :surprised Why couldn't he have chosen a Honda? :devious:

Must be a teenager. He cut the springs! What is that all about? Momo steering wheel, wow! Pedal pads; boy that adds value. LOL I wouldn't touch this car with a ten-foot pole without spinners.

I am glad you started it Tomo. I thought it...but now since you mentioned it...

Check out the engine compartment. Show Car? That's not even a clean daily driver. If that is a frame up resto like he claims LOL ....the engine compartment would not look like that.

Where are the photos of the undercarriage? C'mon now we are talkin'...a one off " Show Car". LOL

He admits he is trolling for the big fish.....but in reality he already has the top end of the market for what he has...$8600.00. Maybe? LOL