Lower Dask Covers - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Lower Dask Covers

Featured Replies

On a 280Z

Does anyone have pictures of the two pieces that go along the bottom edge of the dash? The pic in the microfiche don't show you how it should look with the pieces in place.

The bottom right piece has a flare & curve on the left end and a notch on the right for the vent knob. The bottom left pice is long and narrow with several notches along the bottom edge for vent knob & hood release knob.

thx

Are you referring to the kick panels on either side of the dashboard?

Interesting. I assume those only came on 280s?

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

To me, it wouldn't make a difference if they were missing, In fact mine ARE missing, and I only noticed it lately after a show. I think they'd even be in the way since they stick down some.

D'oh...didn't see your car in your profile...I guess I should update mine...

That is cool. I had a 240z that had one on the passenger side when I bought it.

I thought it was nice looking, but as I remember you either had to (double) tape it to the dash, or screw, rivet or something to get it to stay on.

Where do you get these now?

Mark

My 280 dosent have those??? o well i like the dash how it is, the PO probably took them off when he put a dash cover on it. I also noticed in those pics that you have a vent pull thing on both sides, mine only has a passangers side vent under the dash.

  • Author

YOu gotta have thr driver's vent on there, bud. With the exhaust pipe under the floor, your foot gets toasty.

theres no pull thing like on the pass. side. just a little thing that i can open and close in the heater ducting.

  • Author

Do you mean the push-pull knob on the vent eyeball that open & closes it?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.